Thursday, December 10, 2009

Blogging Haitus

Jen's Early New Year's Resolution: Lay off the frickin' internet, particularly during this season of festive visitations and merry socialization opportunities.

In other words, I'm going to take a blogging holiday for the remainder of December. Meaty Mondays posts are canned and waiting for you in the fridge queue. I shall be back in January (because there's no way I'll keep my paws off the computer once I'm back at work.) Everyone play nice in the comments!

And if you see me skulking about, despite my best intentions, try not to razz me too hard.

Or then again, razz me super-hard so I go back to behaving. Your call.

Happy holidays to all of you, and I wish you peace, love, health and merriment, and a fantastic next year!

PS to Koalas, Dire and Feared: I'll be outlining the next WIP on paper, but resisting the urge to login and post my progress, since I haven't the willpower to keep my paws off the internet once I'm technically on it.

Consider me on post-WIP vacation, although I will still be working. Honest! Goblin's honour!

Author website: J. J. DeBenedictis

Pageloads since 01/01/2009: