Monday, April 05, 2010

Don't Know Whether to Laugh or Squee

I'm beginning to accept that blogging is more my cup o' tea than Twittering. Nevertheless, this is the bloggy equivalent of a retweet.

My twitter-pal Carrie Kei Heim Binas (CKHB) was recently yoinking about with a meme called #stuffmymusesays (stuff my muse says). The idea was to tweet the caustic, demoralizing or uninspiring things your fictional muse says to you.

This is one of the interactions she had.

(By the way, @neilhimself is Neil Gaiman. Himself.)

~~~~~~~

Ooh! Ooh! Beta-testers, there is new book content on The Book Trailer Project! (Stuff I didn't create, in other words.) Please log in and check out the very funny submission from the ever-talented Pseudo Nym


Author website: J. J. DeBenedictis

Pageloads since 01/01/2009: