Thursday, April 22, 2010

PARTY--er, I mean-- CONTEST AT ERIC'S PLACE!

I don't know how I managed to over look this, but blogging-buddy Eric is running a seriously-awesome contest with a seriously-awesome prize--a critique of your first ten pages or of your query letter by Elana Johnson or a copy of Ms. Johnson's book, From The Query To The Call.

Free stuff or a critique? I don't even know how the winner will decide. Now that you know what we're clamouring for, what exactly is the nature of the contest? I'll let Eric himself tell you:
You can relate a funny story involving a real celebration or you can make up something completely fictional. It can be short or long, any genre. If you don't want to put it into the comments section, email it to me at estallsworth@comcast.net. Just make sure you put in a comment mentioning that you did that. I will then randomly select a winner.
Randomly!?! Kids, we don't even have to be good at this to win! WHOO-HOO! Contest deadline is April 30th, so lick your pencils and get scribbling!


Author website: J. J. DeBenedictis

Pageloads since 01/01/2009: