Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam.

I admit it: I'm feeling uninspired about what to write for a blog post this week, and in my ennui, I began to traipse through some of the visual detritus that has accumulated on my hard drive. Lo! I abruptly realized this made very entertaining filler, and perhaps there was merit in sharing it with all of you.

But don't worry; I'll be back to verbal communication next week. In the meanwhile, please enjoy the following image-spam:

Just a lighthouse covered in icicles...or Cthulhu?


Awwww...!


Errr...?


Just cool-looking.


Ditto:


I made this animation myself.


This thing seriously freaks me out.


Seal of approval!


May I suggest a support garment might be in order?


Ooh, purdy...


Some things need no explanation.


Prince reacts to the previous image.


You don't mess with ma family, you hear?


Pengies in sweaters!


High five, dude.


Here, the judges deliberate over which contestant's chili was best. Suffice it to say, this year there was a clear winner.


Aaaawwww...!


Ooooh!


AAAAAIGHHHH!!


Oh hai u gaiz; this iz teh last 1.


~~~~~~~

So--have you guys got any awesome images/animations/lolcats to add to my collection? Please post them (or a link to them) in the comments section!

Author website: J. J. DeBenedictis

Pageloads since 01/01/2009: